Labour Support Program
A collection of occupational health,safety and environmental databases selected and priced specifically for labour training facilities.
The CCOHS Labour Support Program is offered to labour training centres as a tool to educate trainees about occupational health and safety and the importance of a safe and healthy working environment. This program includes access to MSDS, CHEMpendium™, RTECS® and OSH References Collection database services.
This Programs offers:
- Authoritative and reliable information
- Training opportunities for workers with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Powerful cross-database search capabilities
- Access to up to date references to OSH literature and chemical information
- Easy and efficient downloading, printing, and record marking!
An ideal resource for:
- Labour training centres
- Labour training centre libraries
- Labour union members with health and safety responsibilities
Together these databases provide information on a broad range of environmental and occupational health and safety topics including:
- Occupational hygiene
- Hazardous chemicals
- Human health effects of substances
- Hazard communication
- Case studies
A Memorandum of Understanding must be signed to qualify for this offer.
Your annual subscription to the Labour Support Program also includes:
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
What our clients are saying...
“ The Labour Support Program is excellent ”
CAW Training Centre Toronto, ON
Network-wide access to the following CCOHS products and services is available for subscribers of the Academic Support Program (ASP) at the single user price:
Contact Client Services at 1-800-668-4284 if you wish to add any of these products to your ASP subscription.
Need more information on any of our products or services? Contact us.
All prices shown are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
Shipping and handling and applicable taxes are added during Check Out.
Product price and availability are subject to change without notice.